Government links for displaced persons from the ATO area
- Information resource for citizens is a website containing information for citizens resettled from a temporarily occupied territory of the AR Crimea and the anti-terrorist operation areas to other regions of Ukraine.
- "Trud" Internet Portal is a website for displaced persons from the ATO zone and those from temporarily occupied territory of the AR Crimea searching for employment.
- State Employment Service contains contact data of employment centers in all regions of Ukraine, as well as online work search service, and the information about conditions of registration with an employment center and unemployment benefits.
- "Inforesource" State Company is a website that will be useful for students of vocational and higher learning institutions situated in the ATO zone, who were forced to leave the place of their study and residence.
- Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment contains the information, which may also be useful for school graduates residing on the temporarily occupied territory of Crimea or those forced to resettle from the ATO zone.
- Civil Society and Government is a governmental information and communication resource committed to promote the interaction between citizens, their associations and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and government agencies in the process of formation and implementation of state policy, as well as to provide information regarding Government activity in promotion of civil society development.