Attention: Competition! MIP Invites You to Join Its Young and Professional Team
The Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine has announced the competition for filling its vacancies.
With only a 20-person staff, we have been protecting the information sovereignty of Ukraine for three years.
We work operatively, quickly, and consistently.
There are a lot of projects, and we are expected to perform high, so we want to strengthen our team.
If you are smart, talented, stress-resistant, creative, quick at making decisions and speak fluently Ukrainian (Russian, English, etc.), come and try yourself as:
1. Head of the Sector of Accounting and Accountability
2. Head of the Sector of Information Reintegration of Crimea and Donbas
3. Chief Specialist of the Sector of Information Reintegration of Crimea and Donbas
4. Chief Specialist of the Sector of Accounting and Accountability
5. Chief Specialist of the Financial and Economic Sector
6. Chief Specialist of the Sector of Public Relations, Interaction with Mass Media and Coordination with Authorities
To Articles List