Facebook Twitter YouTUBE

Home  >  Help for journalists  >  Entry on the temporarily occupied territory of Crimea for foreign journalists

The procedure for obtaining MIP permission to enter the Autonomous Republic of CRIMEA

Special permission to enter the Crimea is issued in a case of need of journalistic activity (only at the request or consent of the Ministry of Information Policy).

For special permit foreigner presents to the territorial authority of the State Migration Service (in Kyiv: http://kiev.dmsu.gov.ua/, http://kiev.dmsu.gov.ua/kiev/pidrozdili; in Kherson region: http://ks.dmsu.gov.ua/, http://ks.dmsu.gov.ua/ks/pidrozdili):

1) application form in accordance with annex 3;

2) passport (is returned after presentation);

3) document confirming the stay in Ukraine on legal grounds;

4) copy of the passport page or document identification of stateless person with personal information translated into Ukrainian language, certified in the established order;

5) request or approval of MIP under the conditions provided for in subparagraph 7 of paragraph 21 hereof. Send a letter to the Ministry to obtain the approval.

6) three photos measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters.

Additional Information:

RESOLUTION of 4 June 2015 r. № 367 "On approval of the Procedure on entry into the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine and exit from it"Here.

RESOLUTION of 16 September 2015 r. № 722 "On changes to the Order of entering the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine and departure from it»: http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/uk/cardnpd?docid=248496578

Information of the State Migration Service of Ukraine to obtain a special permit to enter the Crimea (the order, list of documents, application form, timing permission): http://dmsu.gov.ua/posluhy/dokumentuvannya-inozemtsiv/3262-otrimannya-spetsialnogo-dozvolu-dlya-v-jizdu-do-krimu

Form of request of the Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine for entry for representatives of foreign media entering the territory of temporarily occupied Crimea and Sevastopol