The keys tasks of the Sector:
- Carries out coordination between the Ministry and the state authorities, local authorities, the public and the media.
- Organization of work with citizens' appeals and the personal reception by the leadership of the Ministry, of the "Hotline" of the Ministry and the "Government hotline".
- Control over the timing of execution of the legislation acts of Ukraine, acts and instructions of the President of Ukraine, acts and correspondence of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers and orders of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, requests and appeals of deputies of Ukraine.
- Carries out organizational measures for maintenance of personal and offsite reception of citizens by the leadership of the Ministry.
- Solves issues related to personal reception of citizens, provides visitors with consultations within the jurisdiction of the Sector.
- Implements the schedule compliance of personal reception of citizens by the leadership of the Ministry, and heads of its departments.
- Systematically analyzes and summarizes the written and oral citizens' appeals received in the Ministry and its subordinate bodies, studies the causes of justified complaints of citizens.
Head of the Sector