Application form requirements:
The Applicant shall submit to the Ministry a request from the media by one of the following ways:
- Personally at the address: Kyiv, Hrushevskoho St., 12/2, entrance with Sadovaya street entrance, entrance 6. Upon prior approval by phone (044) 256-60-51;
- By post at the address: 01008, Kyiv, Hrushevskoho St., 12/2, the Ministry of information policy of Ukraine;
- By email -by sending the scan copy of the request via email: email@example.com*
* Upon condition of providing the original request to the Ministry upon issuance of the application of the Ministry.
Request of the foreign media (.doc / .pdf) is issued on official letterhead of the foreign media, initialed by the head of the media, or other authorized person and sealed (if available). The request must clearly state the type of media (for example broadcasting company, printed publication, etc.).
In a case of observance of all requirements for the request, the Ministry within two working days preparing an application to the State Migration Service of Ukraine regarding issuing temporary residence permit in Ukraine to work as a correspondent or representative of foreign media.
In some cases, the term of consideration of the Ministry's request may be extended for a period up to 30 days from the date of receipt in the Ministry of the original request, which shall be communicated to the applicant not later than two days from the date of receipt of the original request (part 2 of article 10 of the law of Ukraine "On administrative services").
The service is free of charge.
An application may be received as follows:
Personally at the address: Kyiv, Hrushevskoho St., 12/2, entrance with Sadovaya street entrance, entrance 6.*
* Upon prior approval by phone (044) 256-60-51 and availability of the passport, the details of which are specified in the request.
By post - in a case of a prior notice of the recipient's address. *
* Upon condition of receipt in the Ministry of the original request from the foreign media.
By authorized representative – under provided confirmation by a face of authority to represent the interests of the Applicant or the foreign media (representative office of foreign media in Ukraine).
At the request of the Applicant, a copy of the application may be sent by fax or email.
Important! The Ministry’s application to the State Migration Service of Ukraine shall not be issued without the presence of the original request from the media.
After receiving the Ministry’s application, the Applicant shall apply to the territorial authority or department of the State Migration Service of Ukraine with the application form, using the established pro-forma, for issuance of temporary residence permit and the necessary documents.
The procedure for applying to the State Migration Service of Ukraine on registration of temporary residence permit and the list of required documents are set by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of 15 July 2013 № 681 "On approval of Temporary procedure of consideration of applications for issuing the permanent residence permit and temporary residence permit".
Tarabukin Oleksiy, chief specialist of sector of legal and legislative activity of the Ministry of information policy of Ukraine
Tel .: (044) 256-60-51