is a separate and functionally independent specialist
- Ensures accounting and reporting of the Ministry's office.
- Carries out the organization of accounting and reporting in the bodies and institutions of the Ministry’s system, and consolidation of financial and budgetary reporting.
- Carries out control over compliance with requirements of legislation on accounting, preparation of financial, budgetary and other reporting in the bodies and institutions of the Ministry’s system.
- Implements procedural guidance on issues of planning and financial activities, accounting and reporting in the bodies and institutions of the Ministry’s system.
- Ensures monitoring of presence and movement of assets, use of financial and material (intangible) resources in accordance with approved specifications and estimates.
- Prevents negative phenomena in financial and economic activities, identification and mobilization of internal administrative reserves.